Burt Lumber Company
P.O. Box 220 911 Greensboro Road Washington, GA 30673
Phone# 706-678-1531 Fax# 706-678-4040
Burt Lumber Company's treating division was established in 1983 with the installation of a fifty-foot cylinder behind our sawmill. Capacity is about 15 million board feet per year on a one-shift basis. We are now a producer of Wolmanized Residential Outdoor Wood®. Treated with a copper-based preservative and an efficacious fungicide, this wood is ideal for applications including decks, retaining walls, fences, picnic tables, planter boxes, walkways, sill plate and structural members. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty for most residential applications and has earned the endorsement of Hometime's Dean Johnson.
Here are some advantages of Wolmanized Residential Outdoor Wood®.
• Real wood. Natural Beauty. Trusted name.
• Protected against termites & fungal decay by copper azole preservative.
• Meets model building codes, industry standards & EPA regulations.
• Recognized and approved world-wide by government & trade agencies.
• Produced by independent licensees of Arch Treatment Technologies, which follow enforced quality control measures.
• Built-in Stabilyzer® additive available for moisture protection when good appearance desired.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty.
• Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
If you would like more information please visit www.wolmanizedwood.com
Our products include one-inch boards, dimension lumber, small timbers, and specialty items such as 5/4 decking, and pickets. Samples are taken daily to insure proper retention and penetration of all products treated.
The treating plant is under the supervision of Timber Products Inspection, Inc. a licensed American Lumber Standards Committee Agency. Timber Products checks behind our quality control people for accuracy in testing and record keeping.
All sales of treated products are handled by the Burt Lumber Company sales office and are generally limited to truckload quantities.